Resume of Tarek AbdoAutomation Engineer
I'm a System Engineer who found his passion in Automation. My eagerness to put my own logic and knowledge to the test in order to build a better product, has brought me to the point in life where I am today; and when nothing seemed to be enough i pursued my second Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA).
Being part of the Process Designing unit enclose developing and implementing BPM(Business Process Management) Solutions using HTML5 forms and Workflow engines (RFI Workflow, Minutes Of Meetings, Leave and Ticket Request System, Purchase Order System, License Request , Medical Expenses Form, Biddings Process, Site Transportation Process..) starts from Assessment phase till delivering the system with continuous optimisation and documentation.
on the other half, my daily tasks englobe the following:
• leading the installation, intergration and implementation of the construction management and control softwares that goes from the production till the commissioning and handover phase of multibillion USD projects (Oil and gas & Refining, Pipelines, Civil projects) along with training and support for site engineers and operators.
• Automating the link between multiple disciplines like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Procurement.. and through different aspects of each discipline (Data level) from Document controlling to budgeting, planning, costing, auditing, payrolls, QC inspections and telematics software.
• Robust teamwork and individual performances to celebrate achieved up-scaled milestone in a versatile environment within very tight deadlines.
• Authored confluence pages detailing business processes, business people, and documented how to plan to build data repositories to maximize complex data provisioning turnover rate.
• Working closely across teams, members from both offsite, offshore teams on a daily basis.
When I’m not on the job, I will be at the gym, or working my way through a nice recipe in the family cookbook or indulging my passion for poetry.
|Last Resume Update||July 10, 2017|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
- Optimisation of existing Processes and workflows to maximize efficiency.
- Telematics hardware and software installation (fleet management(Maximo), driver safety (HSE), vehicle tracking solutions(GPS), Microsoft BI reporting).
- Provide first line support to project's in-house applications in terms of deployment and reporting.
- Deploy / implement CCC in-house applications and other IT solutions (EDMS software, Certification & QC Control, Telematics, Payroll, Timesheet).
- Training for Projects Engineers and supervision during the project's life cycle.
- Provide tailored solutions through queries(SQL, FoxPro), Utilities(C#, C), Reports (Crystal reports, SSRS).
- SQL Database administrator: creating relational DBs, SSIS packages (ETL), backup plans, scheduled jobs.
- Worked with different scrum teams in developing automated tailored solutions and performed integration, regression, api testing for the deployed systems and processes