Resume of Nigel BaylinElectrical Eng.
An enthusiastic and experienced engineer with extensive experience through all phases of major engineering projects, both offshore and onshore.
With a strong Electrical bias, and experience of commissioning, maintaining and managing electrical distribution and electrical generation systems I have enjoyed the opportunity to work with and manage many different cultures in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and America.
A clear understanding of the necessity for safe working standards and fundamentally sound engineering procedural practices.
Focused on achieving the best potential and developing honest performance and integrity.
|Last Resume Update||August 18, 2017|
|Address||Middlesbrough, United Kingdom|
Rotating Equipment Specialist ( Electrical )
• Development of maintenance strategy for large rotating equipment
• Increase power generation performance and uptime
• Working with Electrical onshore support engineers and Mott MacDonald to ensure large motors are being adequately protected – primarily stall and restart times review
• Safely project manage the upgrade of power generation packages
• Primary operational interface with onshore support centre
• Working with MTL on the budget control for all maintenance expenditure
• Manage the LTSA’ for maintenance and condition monitoring