Resume of Marc GuillotTechnical Director, Project Management, Project Coordinator, Engineering
Over 30 years of experience of Management, Commissioning and Coordination in Engineering, Fabrication, in the O&G, Drilling and Production activities, Industry and Marine Operations.
For the last decade, I have been involved as Technical Director, Senior Project Manager and/or Project Coordinator with large multimillion dollars projects either for new constructions as the Semi-submersibles West Mira (HSHI Shipyard – South Korea) and Thunderhorse – GoM – BP Production Drilling Quarters (PDQ) unit or a Jack-up for Petrovietnam or for repairs / enhancement jobs for operators and first line drilling contractors.
Main positions occupied during the last years:
- Technical Director – 2.5 years: for the construction of a harsh-environment semi-submersible for Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries (HSHI-Mokpo – South Korea)
- Senior Project Manager: for construction of a jack-up for Petrovietnam (Vung Tau Vietnam) including reviewing, approval of commissioning procedures and tests follow-up;
- Project coordinator / Team Leader – 4 years - for detailed engineering and commissioning for BP-Thunder Horse project in Houston – PDQ platform for GoM (Houston);
- Senior Project Manager for life enhancement of fixed offshore installation and EPF (Early Production Facilities) for Schlumberger (Nigeria);
- Project Coordinator in Brazil – 1,5 year - on the semi-submersible S135D Dewatering Process Project for Transocean Sedco-Forex and Schlumberger.
- Senior Project manager: FEED and detailed engineering for a fast-moving rig interfacing with production facilities for Technip (Offshore field Libya)
Mains responsibilities and involvement:
Engineering Technical Advisor for the construction of a harsh-environment semi-submersible.
Pre-Engineering and detailed engineering Management, FEED, Basic of Design, Budget, Costs control, Planning.
Construction Project Management and Project Coordination for semi-submersibles and drillships, Floating Vessels, Early Production Facilities platforms, Onshore Rigs and Industrial Projects including contract negotiations with operator, initial budget and costs control. Project coordination of all engineering disciplines, contractors and services companies.
Commissioning Management, Commissioning procedures writing, planning and tests follow-up, leading team of engineers involved with commissioning, leading/writing operating procedures …
Rig technical evaluation, Industrial plants evaluation, Scope of works elaboration for repairs and enhancement.
Drilling and Marine Operations Management in various countries: onshore & offshore rigs, logistic, storage tanker (FSO), living quarters platform, tug boats, fire boats, barges…Contracts negotiation, Operational Budget, Investments preparation and recommendations.
Reporting, Shipyards negotiations, Shipyards contract follow-up, Construction, FAT, Society of Classification negotiations, Interface with environmental administration, Equipment recommendations, Supply chain management, Procurement, Logistic …
- Lead large teams for: engineering, construction, commissioning and onshore/offshore operations;
- Large experience with offshore construction projects;
- Large experience in onshore and offshore drilling operations;
- Long exposure and experience with the Brazilian Oil and Gas, Naval and Industrial sectors – Shipyard side experience;
- Long International Projects exposure, multicultural environment;
- Negotiations process for engineering, construction and operations contracts;
- Financial: Budget to Costs Control;
- Production Organization set up;
- New subsidiaries set up in various countries;
|Last Resume Update||March 22, 2018|
|Address||Labastide du Vert, France|
Senior Project Manager
In charge of detailed engineering, construction and commissioning phases including procedures (Mechanical Completion and Tests procedures: reviewing, issuing, approving) of a Jack-up platform for PetroVietnam. Commissioning tests from equipment to systems integration. Advising and training the engineering team and counseling the board of management.
MBA - Financial