Resume of Himanshu ShahChief Engineer (Delivery Site Team)
Over 13 years of expertise and knowledge in Marine operating systems and maintenance practices on oil tanker vessels, including 5 Vessel (Product Tanker) deliveries, 5 dry-docking of ships, 1 repair docking fo ship and 18 months of shipyard experience. Rich experience in Plant Operations & Maintenance, International Laws, Project Management, Audits, Commercial practices and Inventory Management. Ability to motivate, inspire and lead multi-disciplinary teams, and operate flexibly and sensitively in multi-cultural teams. As Delivery site team Chief Engineer learned to work under pressure, analyse and find solutions to problems under many constraints of time and resources.
In last 18 months, three times rewarded with spot bonus because of multi tasking jobs and delivering commanding results during my time as delivery team engineer. In total 4 times rewarded by spot bonus because of commanding effort.
|Last Resume Update||July 20, 2017|
|Address||Navi Mumbai, India|
Chief Engineer ( Delivery Site Team)
• Leading delivery team and sailing team at the yard for safe delivery of the vessel. To guide sailing staff with the complete delivery process and technical shakedown of the vessel.
• To arrange for Flag and Class Surveyors for survey of the vessels and guide ship’s master with vessel certification.
• To monitor the commissioning of the equipment’s on vessel at Shipyard and identify defects and propose improvements for defects found during commissioning.
• To plan, co-ordinate and mobilize sailing staff, stores and spares for the delivery of the vessel.
• To liaise with OEM for the planning and scheduling of training and familiarization for sailing staff.
• To troubleshoot the faults during the technical shakedown of the vessel after vessel delivery.
• In a very short span, twice rewarded by company for my outstanding work and support at the shipyard.
MBA in Operations