Resume of Hameed Iqbal SherExperienced Instrument Engineer
To obtain a job and engage in related activities which will show my skills and expertise. Be able to be trained on a higher quality of standard, for me to become a competent and well-rounded individual worldwide. To work in a competitive environment, using my technical knowledge and analytical approach, to the best of my ability, to help the organization achieve solutions and meet targets successfully, helping the organization to grow hence in the process enhance my personality as a professional.
- Working in SADARA Chemical Company Jubail KSA as a Instrument Inspector since 14th April, 2015.
- Worked in SHAKARGANJ Chemical Company as a Assistant Instrument Engineer since JUNE-13 to FEBRUARY-15
|Last Resume Update||August 18, 2017|
|Address||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
• Working on SAP for spare parts (BOM, Cataloging and MIN/MAX adjustment) with Engineer.
• Works on SAP for instrument job planning with instrument planner.
• Working on preparation of new maintenance procedures and validation of existing procedures.
• Working on plant modification activities as per MOC (Management of Change).
• Working on Field Foundation loops and segment troubleshooting with advance diagnostic tools and FBT6.
• Working on repeated maintenance issues with reliability team for permanent solution.
• Attending daily meeting with operation and process team to discuss safety and technical issues to run the plant smoothly and safely.
• Worked on troubleshooting activities during Commissioning, Pre-commissioning and startup of Train 1, 2, 3 and 4.
• Worked on SIS loop proof test, validation and NAMUR function test.
• Involved in PSSR (Pre Start up Safety Review) walk downs with operation and maintenance Rep. for Train 1, 2, 3 & 4.
• Worked on MCPN (Mechanical Completion Prior Notice), MCAN (Mechanical Completion Acceptance Notice), MCC (Mechanical Completion Certificate) and Punch Verification for Train 1, 2, 3 and 4.
• Worked on witness of loop checking and Inspection activities as per SADARA standard for Train 1, 2, 3 and 4
• Reviewed the commissioning loop folders for Train 1, 2, 3 and 4.
• Worked on Updating Instrument Master Tracking List.
• Documentation (As built Master documents i.e. P&ID’s, ILD’s, Datasheets, Hoop up drawing and Wiring diagram).
• Worked on different FF and HART type of instruments Like Level transmitters (Guided wave radar, free space radar, Nuclear, Displace type, DP type), Flow transmitters (Coriolis mass flow, Thermal mass flow, Solid Flow meter, Ultrasonic flow, vortex flow, Magnetic, DP type), Control Valves (Fisher, UHDE High pressure, Flowserve, BETTIS), ON/OFF (EBV’s and ABV’s)Valves (EL-O-MATIC, Air Torque, BETTIS, UHDE High Pressure), Diverter Valves (Zeppelin), Pressure transmitters (Rosemount, Dynisco, ABB, Yokogawa), Temperature Transmitters (Rosemount, Infra-Red type, Wireless with different type of RTD’s and Thermocouples), Bently Nevada Vibration probes, Loss in Weight Feeder (Schenck) Different type of Temperature/Pressure/Flow/Level Switches of different manufacturer.
Assistant Instrument Engineer
• Pre Commissioning & Commissioning, Loop Checking, Calibration and Maintenance of entire Instrumentation system
• Supervise the all Preventive, troubleshooting, Emergency and Annual shutdown activities.
• Operation & maintenance of Distillation Process field instrumentation make, Honeywell and Yokogawa Krohne and Yamatake (Optimux). Automation based on PCS7 Distributed Control System (DCS) of Siemens PLC S7-400,
• High pressure boiler’s automation based on HC900 Honeywell Controller, Field instrumentation make, Honeywell and Samsung.
• Supervision & Maintenance of medium pressure boiler’s automation based on ABB Single Loop Controller, Field instrumentation make, ABB & Kintentrol.
• Power House capacity 30 MW, Operation and maintenance of the instruments & automation of the Turbines and protection system.
• Operation & Maintenance of Sugar Process Field Instrumentation make Kobold, Yokogawa, Honeywell, Siemens and Variable Speed Drives of make, ABB & Siemens. Automation based on Allen Bradley Logics 5555 PLC & Siemens S7-300 and Automatic machines automation based on PLC Siemens S7-400 and automatic Bagging Machine based on PLC Delta.
• Erection of the 65bar High pressure boiler capacity 100 ton/hr. Installation, commissioning and testing of field instrumentation.
• Team leader Designing & Commissioning of Extended control of the High pressure Boiler.
• Team Leader of Erection Electrical & Instrumentation of distillation Plant capacity 50,000 Lit/Day. Having 35 control loops 200 Inputs & Outputs, Automation based on Siemens PLC S7-300.
• Team Leader of Erection of Electrical & Instrumentation the Molecular Sieve Plant 100,000 Liter capacity, DCS System PCS 7 based Automation 40 Control loops and 300 Inputs and Outputs.
• Electrification of the Power House H.T house 6 MW and H.T house Turbine 15MW.
• Erection Experience of Steam Turbine 3MW.
BSc Electrical (Electronics) Engineering