Resume of Ankit GodaraElectrical Engineer with 8 + experience
- Electrical Construction/Commissioning Works (both Field and Sub-station) in Process plants and Offsite / Utilities.
- Transformer testing & Oil filtration up to 100 MVA.
- Switchgear installation & vendor coordination with vendor for commissioning up to 34.5KV
- GTG Siemens Trent 60 WLE installation & commissioning work monitoring with OEM standard and Client specification
- Motor Installation & testing commissioning up to 24MW
- Preparation and reviews of method statement, establishment of inspection & test plan, incoming material inspection, testing of electrical equipment, preparation of inspection reports.
- Inspection of electrical items such as power and control cables, cable trays, wiring, lighting, grounding, transformers, motors, MV / LV switchgears and control panels.
- Storage, inspection, preservation controls for electrical equipments and material.
- Cable routing, laying, glanding and termination, insulation, continuity and Hi-Pot test for MV cables up to 33kv.
- Mechanical completion and hand over procedure.
- Electrical safety rules and procedure.
- Safety aspects for working in green and brown fields.
- Computer Skills: MS Office, HDEC PS, HPCM.
Key Functional Areas
- Overall planning, scheduling, monitoring and management of project including works scheduling, monitoring progress of work to ensure timely completion without any cost and time overrun.
- Review and approval of Project Quality Control Plan. Monitoring that Client’s QA/QC Standards are strictly followed and implemented, reporting and clearance of non conformance
- Participation in project review meetings for tracking project progress.
- Monitoring the requirements of the project site & keeping coordination with site management team for information exchange & required action.
- Evaluating potential risk utilizing the project risk review and assessment tools and procedures.
|Last Resume Update||March 7, 2018|
|Address||Sri ganganagar, India|