Resume of ABHISHEK KULSHRESHTHASeeking a pivotal Process Plant Operation Role in Refinery/Petrochemical/Oil & Gas Operations
17, Vijay Apartment, Vikram Colony, Ramghat Road, ALIGARH (UP) 202001.
E-mail: email@example.com Mobile: +919758646110/+918650904898 Skype ID: abhivansh19
Seeking a pivotal Process Plant Operation Role in Refinery/Petrochemical/Oil & Gas Operations
- An astute professional Chemical Engineer having more than 12 years of hands on experience in Process plant operation, Pre-commissioning & Commissioning, Quality Assurance, Site Execution of Greenfield & Brownfield EPC projects in Oil &Gas, Refinery and Petrochemical Sector from client as well as EPC Contractor’s end.
- Technically proficient, is able to match the goals of the organization with the goals plant so as to bring in desired efficiency within budgeted costs and timeline, ensuring safety standards and guidelines are adhered to.
- Possess a clear understanding of the industry, technology trends with the distinction of instituting quality assurance practices to achieve business excellence at the lowest overall cost.
- A keen communicator with excellent interpersonal, analytical & negotiation skills with strong organizational & team building abilities.
- Worked as Process Operation Engineer in both client, EPC and PMC roles in various roles in various well established multinational Operations, Engineering and construction company leaders like Reliance Industries Limited, Samsung Engineering, Engineers India Limited, GS Engineering & Construction.
EDUCATION/ PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
- E. (Chemical Engineering) from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, University, Agra in 2003 with 78%.
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety from MSBTE, Mumbai University in 2005 with 67%.
- Post-Graduation Diploma in Process design and simulation using HYSYS 3.2 from Engineer’s Gurukul Baroda in 2010
- Process Plant Operation, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning of large Refinery/Petrochemical Complexes includes monitoring plant performance, optimization, troubleshooting, Emergency handling.
- Have knowledge in Overall Refinery/Petrochemical operations and handled Hydrogen Manufacturing Unit (Linde Technology), LPG/Gasoline MEROX, Naphtha Cracker, Gas Cracker, NG Sweetening Unit, Steam Generation Unit from their pre-commissioning stage to plant operation stage.
- Operations management & Production Optimization
- Process Study and Modifications
- Process monitor and Evaluation
- Interpersonal Skills, Quality & Excellence
- Inspection & Audit, Safety Monitoring.
- Plant DCS Panel Operation, Maintenance.
- Manpower Management, Resource Management
- Project Coordination, Vendor Management, Working knowledge with ERP and SAP.
- Training and competency Development
- Technical Documents review-P&ID, PFD, FEED, H&M balance, 3D model etc.
Engineer India Limited (since October ’17)
Client : IOC Haldia Refinery
Operation Engineer (Refinery Operation)
- Managing Activities right from the conceptualization stage to the execution, involving finalization of Technical specification, scheduling, progress monitoring, site management and manpower planning.
- Gasoline MEROX operation, operating parameters monitoring.
- Preparing Technical Specification for Chemicals and materials with.
- Reviewing Operating Parameters from Licensor and Vendors specification and finalizing process parameters, Alarms and Trips values.
- System and Sub system mark up, mechanical completion & followed by punch list activities
- Responsible for DCU, CGOT, SWS, ARU Units for the preparation of operating manual, Standard Operating procedures, Plant Start-up and Shut down procedure.
- Experience in handling Heavy Hydrocarbon like Coker Gas Oil, Heavy Vacuum Residue.
- Steam Generation Unit, Utility commissioning and start up.
GS Engineering & Construction (Since June’15 to March’17) Madrid- Spain
Client : SOCAR & TURCAS AEGEAN REFINERY (STAR)-TURKEY
Operation Engineer (Refinery Operations) LPG/GASOLINE MEROX & HMU
- Preparing operating manual, SOP’s & checklist and coordinating project for set up standards with accountability for strategic utilization & Development of available resources to achieve organizational objectives.
- System and Sub system walk down, mechanical completion & followed by punch list activities
- Coordinating Mechanical Completion certification for issuance of RFC, PSSR & RFSU(Ready for start- up)
- Ensured the smooth start-up of project and start-up work by coordinating with EPC contractor and PMC/Operation team, where the job includes start-up and commissioning of static and rotating equipment like Vessels, Columns, Reactors, Pumps Compressor & Turbine etc.
- Have performed Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Start-up, Performance Test, Operation, Maintenance
- Reviewing/verifying PFD, P&ID, Data Sheets, Specification of process systems/Equipment.
- Coordinating Operational Activities, Troubleshooting and eliminating the recurring problems.
Aarvi EnconPvt. Ltd. India (Since Feb’14 to Jan’15)
Client: Gujrat State Petroleum Corporation & GAIL-India
- Playing a key role in Safe and successful Pre-commissioning/commissioning activities and plant operation of GAS SWEETENING UNIT, GAS CRACKER UNIT.
- DCS control panel operation.
- Material verification as per approved drawings after receiving of materials at the Site.
- Final Clearance of piping loops and equipment.
- Checking and follow-up of the laying pipe/equipment according to PFD, P&ID, Isometric clearance and identification of P&ID , isometric mismatch.
- Leak Test, Nitrogen purging /O2 Freeing of the Systems.
- Water run of the pumps
- Function Test of the Control Valves.
- Coordinate with the vendor for startup of the machines.
- Initial Start-up & Trouble Shooting
- Maintaining, Updating and monitoring the pre-commissioning and commissioning records.
Samsung Engineering Company Limited, Seoul, South Korea(May’12 to July’13)
Client: Saudi ARAMCO, NGL Project
Operation Engineer (Hydrocarbon Division)
- Supervise coordination of Site Project Management team and field staff during Pre-commissioning and commissioning and with the project personnel for daily erection activities.
- Preparing Flushing/ Blowing/ Card board blasting procedure for steam line, water line, Air line and Process lines..
- Exemplary networking and interpersonal skills led to coordination with vendors, licensors and commissioning crew for pre-commissioning activities.
- Functioned as a part of Project management group, initiating measures for the ensuring safety & integrity of the plant.
- Responsible for the PFD, P&ID, LDT, Plant Isometric, cause and effect diagram apart from ESD revision and their development while creating the operating manual/Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Manual, SOP’s, Training and Induction Module and revising them basis changes.
- Responsible for conducting inspection of Equipment and highlighted issues timely for prompt maintenance.
Reliance Industries Limited (Sep’07 to Apr’12)
Field Engineer (Hydrogen & LPG Merox) (Jamnagar Refinery)
- Well versed with safety rules and regulations of the organization; conducted Quality and Environment monitoring.
- Preparing the Generic Procedure and detail procedure for all the activities such as: Flushing, Air blowing, Steam Blowing, Chemical Cleaning, Degreasing of Amine Circuits, Dry out of heaters , catalyst loading, Molecular Sieve Loading, Loop Testing , Function Test, motor solo run , service test, Compressor test run no load and on load.
- Proficient at calculating the dosage of chemicals required in the process streams and was deft at facing various safety audits making certain that all documentation and the Team’s work was up-to- date.
As a Process Operation Engineer:
- Handled DCS the panel operation (TDC 3000 DCS System of Tata Honeywell) for Ethylene Plant; involved in DCS operations, credited for minimizing the daily alarm possibility with Alarm Management, not by-passing the safety of plants and equipment.
- Capable to handle Emergency like Steam Failure, Cooling water TLE Tube Failure. Etc.
- Have experience in Pyrolysis Furnace, Reformer, Steam Generation,
- Chemical Dozing Calculation and Execute the changes in Dozing.
- Monitoring Plant operation parameters and taking corrective action in case of deviation.
- Plant Start-up and Shut Down. Equipment Isolation for maintenance.
- Exposed to handling Methane, Ethane, Ethylene, propylene, Mix C4s, Gasoline, HSD, Heavy Oils Hydrogen, LPG among others in liquid and vapor form.
NagarjunaAgrichem Limited, Srikakulam (Oct’06 to Jun’07)
- Executive Production
Amoli Organics Pvt. Ltd , Vadodara ( Aug’05 to Sep’06)
- Production Officer
Ariane Orgachem Pvt. Limited (Dec’04 to Aug ’05)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Basics of ASPEN PLUS, HYSYS 3.2 simulation software.
- MS Projects, Advance Excel, Advance word and Advance Power Point.
Academic Projects: Undergone training for “Train the Trainer” & “Change Management”.
Industrial Training: IFFCO Aonla, UP, Year 2000.
Passport Details: Passport No: M5629003 (Date and Place of Issue: 23/01/2015 and Ghaziabad)
Date Of Birth: 30 Sep 1981
References: Available on Request
|Last Resume Update||December 26, 2017|