|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 27, 2017|
Hill International, Inc., (NYSE:HIL) the worldwide construction consulting firm is expanding. With more than 4,800 employees in 100 offices worldwide, Hill provides program management, project management, construction management, and construction claims services worldwide.
Hill International (www.hillintl.com) seeks to recruit for one of our Rail projects in South East Asia a:
- Communicate with the Client’s representatives continuously regarding Project Progress and areas of concern.
- Propose in-house Project Management procedure to comply with Contract requirements and Client’s procedures.
- Establish and maintain specific project procedures for Design/Construction Supervision Management (as applicable).
- Prepare special report to Client Management to investigate any problem related to the Scope of Services and recommend solutions to Client Management.
- Identify priorities and tasks and develop the organization structure to assure execution of tasks, by providing clear direction on methods, time frame and schedule to achieve the stated goals.
- Provide clear definition of roles and responsibilities of PM staff.
- Attend Executive meetings and progress meetings.
- Monitor performance to assure successful delivery of the Key Performance Indicators and client contractual requirements.
- Advise the Client’s representative on any potential variation to the Design/Supervision Consultant and Contractor’s scope of work that may generate cost or time impact and present the Project Management’s assessment.
- Lead the Project Management staff in assessing variations and claims and report the technical position of the proposed variation to the Client.
- Advise the Client of any foreseen slippage of progress and propose corrective actions.
- Review weekly and monthly reports as presented by Design/Supervision Consultant(s) and Contractor and present to the Client comments of non-compliance, and/or area of concern and corrective actions.
- Coordinate with Design Manager during the detailed Design stage of the Project to ensure Design Compliance with Client requirement avoid any cost impact and ensure Design deliverables are submitted by the Design Consultant in a timely manner and as per project progress milestones.
University Qualified Engineer or Architect, or other relevant background
Previous experience in Rail, Metro, Light Rail projects
Experience in overseeing installations of building services
Over 15 years of professional experience especially in PMC companies
Fluent English Language skills
Salary varies upon experience.
Health insurance will be provided.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and possibilities of career development within a dynamic working environment.
Contract: Short term assignment (apprx 5 months)
Hill is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/ Female/ Veterans/ Disabled employer offering competitive compensation, excellent benefits and an exciting and challenging culture