|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
Hill International, Inc., a worldwide construction consulting firm is expanding. Since 1976, private and public sector clients worldwide have selected Hill International (NYSE:HIL) as construction consultants on their most challenging and complex projects. With more than 3,200 employees in 60 offices worldwide, Hill provides program management, project management, construction management, and construction services worldwide. Hill International (www.hillintl.com) seeks to recruit a:
Material Pavement Engineer (MTP- AFG17)
Project: Ring Road: Qaisar- Laman Road in AFGHANISTAN
Project Financed by: ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
The Project which is on progress aims to upgrade a 233 kilometre section of the Ring Road between Andkhoy and Herat.
Expected input: 6 months with potential extension
Location: Kabul / Afghanistan
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in Civil engineering
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications)
- Experience in similar countries and previous experience in ADB projects are preferable.
- Preferably 20 years of experience in road construction and sound experience in pavement works and materials
- Experience in multidisciplinary and multinational teams.
- Shall be familiar with ADB regulations, requirements and practice.
The company offers possibilities of career development within a dynamic working environment