|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 20, 2017|
Hill International is a US based Project Management and Claims Consultancy firm with offices throughout the World. With over 4,400 employees in 100 offices worldwide, Hill International provides program management, project management, construction management and construction claims and consulting services.
Hill International is seeking for a major tender we are preparing for a Railway project in Kosovo the following team:
- Resident Engineer
- Deputy Resident Engineer
- Telecommunication Engineer
- Signalling Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Contracts/ Claims Specialist
- Environmental Engineer
The proposed project consists of the rehabilitation and partial upgrade of Kosovo’s north-south railway line, with total length 148km, from the border with Serbia in the north of Kosovo to the border with FYR Macedonia in the south of Kosovo.
The project is part of Route 10 that connects Kosovo’s railway network with the regional and European network through Corridor VIII and Corridor X in FYR Macedonia. This route creates a railway link Belgrade-Lapovo-Kraljevo (in Serbia) -Fushë Kosovë- Skopje (FYR Macedonia) that runs parallel to railway Corridor X. The Fushë Kosovë station is the central node of the railway network in Kosovo, which includes separate facilities as passenger station, freight station, workshops and locomotive depot.
The Project consists of the following components:
- Track renewal
- Signaling systems
- Bridge works
- Level crossings
- Tunnel rehabilitation
Qualifications & Skills:
Expert should have the following qualifications:
- University degree qualified
- Excellent English language skills
- Approximately 10 years of overall professional experience
- At least 7 years of Project Management experience in Railway projects
- At least 2 railway projects, ideally over 40 km or railway track
- Previous experience in the Balkan region will be preferred.
- More than 5 years’ experience of the supervision of IFI funded civil works contracts implemented under FIDIC conditions;
The company offers possibilities of career development within a dynamic working environment
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V